Dancer Code of Conduct
- Have fun!
- Respect all classmates and teachers.
- Listen attentively during practices or classes.
- Obey dress code.
- No negative comments to or about anyone.
- Come to classes and rehearsals prepared, this is called "work ethic". Always give 100% effort, this is called "heart". This will pay off in the end, I promise.
- Tell your instructor before rehearsal if you are ill or have an injury.
- Work together as a team. Support each other with positive feedback. Remember that everyone will have his or her time to shine.
- No negative comments about other studios or dancers.
Code of Conduct Signature Page